Hahaha. Yeah, we put that up in the spring when we have 50+ Corvettes available.

We've been watching all the dealerships across the country for units sold. In June, we were #3, less than 10 behind Wilson Niblett and Brian Cullen.

Now we are neck-and-neck with Brian Cullen at 85 2019MY Corvettes sold to date. We have 8 more available (5 of 3 incoming, not on our website yet).

I'm expecting this post to be edited by the moderators.

Just kidding. Looks like it is going to be very close for 2019.

The issue I was razzing my guy about was next year when all the C7's are gone, and there is no stock of C8's. He's going to go back to being a used car salesman.

ps I have a beautiful yellow 2010 GS convertible becoming available.

But, my number #1 dealership (or salesman) has not been very good with any communication lately. I see someone from BC has their convertible order already in the WorkBench system. My guy still has me on ice... makes me think at times I should have stayed with the coupe!

Reactions: Bikerjulio
But, my number #1 dealership (or salesman) has not been very good with any communication lately. I see someone from BC has their convertible order already in the WorkBench system. My guy still has me on ice... makes me think at times I should have stayed with the coupe!

You are obviously at the wrong #1 dealership ;)

Seriously, based on my knowledge from another forum, having an order for a convertible "in the system" is meaningless at this point, when the November consensus hasn't even opened yet and it won't include convertibles anyway.

Reactions: Sparro
beware Cullen...won't reveal C8 allocation numbers > will promise the world for a deposit :meh:
these 2 can spin fairy tales :Shifty:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.