I traded in my C7 2weeks before US pricing came out along with GM Canada saying that the base one would be around $70k or less. That works out to a factor of 1.16 as someone said. I was put `7th` on list after a 1k refundable deposit.
So I expect a Cdn price for a 2lt and performance exhaust at around $80k plus HST and no more.
Th dollar exchange factor may not apply as we are still with NAFTA trade agreement or something like that.

lets see how greedy GM Canada gets.

I sure miss my C7.

larry

Reactions: ddgermann
I remember back in 2001 my convertible loaded was $ 74000.00 cdn. and my 2010 Grand Sport convertible came in at $ 104000.00 cdn. . It wasn't till a few years later GM Canada lowered the prices on Canadian Corvettes . So that makes this C8 a bargain. The C7 wasn't a car I wanted not much better then my GS looks wise. Now the C8 is a car I would want and actually cheaper then my GS was in 2010

The C7 improvements over the C6 were amazing in every regard. After owning a C6 for a number of years before buying the C7, it was hard to believe GM could have made every aspect of the car better..If they have repeated that with the C8 it will be more than impressive but I will be waiting a couple years for sure before I make any rash decisions as I love my C7. I wanna see what they come out with for future models; what the actual Cdn prices will be after the dealers quit milking their customers; and once someone owns one for a while, what the actual hands on reviews sound like. So far.... A promising outlook....

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
The C7 improvements over the C6 were amazing in every regard. After owning a C6 for a number of years before buying the C7, it was hard to believe GM could have made every aspect of the car better..If they have repeated that with the C8 it will be more than impressive but I will be waiting a couple years for sure before I make any rash decisions as I love my C7. I wanna see what they come out with for future models; what the actual Cdn prices will be after the dealers quit milking their customers; and once someone owns one for a while, what the actual hands on reviews sound like. So far.... A promising outlook....
Agree. I love my C7 but may be willing go the C8 route once I see one in real life and after a test drive. Car looks spectacular from the photos.

I pre-ordered my 2014 corvette vert through a local dealer. While waiting for my car to arrive, GM Canada increased the MSRP by a couple of thousand dollars, which the Dealer made me pay. I realized later on, that I should have checked with GM Canada to see if I needed to pay it since I preordered at the lower price, wondering now who got the extra few thousand dollars I paid....Im on a list again for the 2018, but the previous dealer did not give me a final total price even after I ordered the car....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.