Thank you everyone for the responses. Just to provide an update I called wilson niblett last friday and went in on Saturday. My sales reps name was Kieran and he honestly was awesome. Put a deposit down for the C8. My allocation is set for 2024 I was kinda hoping for 2023 though.
Call Spencer you will have an early 2023

Reactions: Neils
I have been in touch with Cullen, Spencer and W-N this past week and all are reporting that their orders are now about equal to their allocation of 2021s and none were particularly optimistic about me getting a 2022. I then went to Tom Beard at Humberview on the Queensway in Toronto where I purchased all three of my C7s. They are a mid tier Corvette dealer selling somewhere between 50 & 80 last year. Their ratio of orders with deposits compared to 2021 C8 sales looks promising and Tom was pretty confident that I could get a 2022 before the end of next summer so I placed my order for a well optioned red mist C8 and traded in my 2019 Grand Sport (20,000 km) which they now have. I think many of us have avoided the local dealers who generally have allocations of 10 or under in favour of the known big guys like W-N, Cullen and Spencer. They are all really good dealers but too many of us are focused on the big three or four dealers. At this point most of them appear to have their order books filled or even overflowing. People may be better off looking to the dealers who are lower profile yet still get more than 50 Corvettes a year. Everyone is selling at full MSRP so we need to shop for availability rather than price these days. By the way Humberview has a very pretty USED white (red guts) 2021 C8 HTC with only 4000 km. on their showroom floor. Lots of options. They are asking well over MSRP so one could still have 6-7 weeks of fall fun with this beauty.

It all depends on when MY2023 is set to begin. I believe the Corvettes used to start in July. I'm not a Corvette expert, but I think that is what I heard. If W/N expects about 100 this MY then you might get a 2023. Did you ask what number you are on their list?
I actually didn't ask how far on the list I am I'll call them and ask my sales rep. He did tell me on Saturday that they were sold out of their 2023 allocations and doesn't think I would get the car in 2023 or it would be highly unlikely.

I too am new to the forum and am enjoying the content thus far! I put a deposit down on a C8 for my wife in August of this year with Jeff Easton at Brian Cullens in St Catherines. After trying to deal with my local dealers in the extreme Ontario South, I found myself discouraged with the lack of allocations that they had and the huge amounts of people on their list. To be #40 on a list of 2 per year was not acceptable. Luckily they were honest with me on their list. Dealing with the Big City Dealers, I found Jeff was the one who actually took the time to educate me on a process that I had no clue about. I hope that many placed deposits with several Dealers and I move up the ladder quickly. Looking forward to our first Corvette in in what looks like 2023!
I too placed an order with Jeff Easton (at Brian Cullen) the end of April. Hope to get a car by next summer. Jeff was really good to deal with. I believe I was 116 on there list at time of order and last I checked in August I was in the 80's. Lets hope they continue to get 100+ allocations a year.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I called them and yeah they said I would have an allocation for 2023. Now I guess I have to go back to W/N get my deposit and give it to Spencer. Thanks you!!!
Hmmm…Deposit July 2020. Car in my driveway May 2021. Wonderful experience at W/N! They get lots of cars. Very responsive to all my queries and when they didn’t have an answer, they found it or the museum did. W/N even let me know when the delivery was happening so I could snap pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_3451.MOV
    3.2 MB
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.