Nov 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Province
ON
A dealership I know is looking to find a new owner for a Black 3LT. It's been ordered and accepted by GM. Original person who ordered had to back out (I was told) so they're looking for someone to take the order through to delivery.
It's the number 1 allocation at a small dealership.

Is it appropriate for me to post about this?

Anyways, DM me if you're 100% about getting it. Has to be Black 3LT probably had other options that you can't change too idk details on rest of options.

Fyi, I already have a deposit down for hopefully 2nd half 2020 and plus only looking for Red 1LT or 2LT so that's why I'm not jumping for this.

A dealership I know is looking to find a new owner for a Black 3LT. It's been ordered and accepted by GM. Original person who ordered had to back out (I was told) so they're looking for someone to take the order through to delivery.
It's the number 1 allocation at a small dealership.

Is it appropriate for me to post about this?

Anyways, DM me if you're 100% about getting it. Has to be Black 3LT probably had other options that you can't change too idk details on rest of options.

Fyi, I already have a deposit down for hopefully 2nd half 2020 and plus only looking for Red 1LT or 2LT so that's why I'm not jumping for this.
Yeah. You're good to go... Can't believe they will have any problem filling it though. If I were a dealer, I'd put it in stock on the floor. Can't believe there will be many around not spoken for.

Reactions: V8! and Magneeeto
Yeah. You're good to go... Can't believe they will have any problem filling it though. If I were a dealer, I'd put it in stock on the floor. Can't believe there will be many around not spoken for.
Maybe since they're a small dealership that doesn't really sell many Corvettes they have no need or justification to buy it themselves, idk

anyone else skeptical? :meh:

Sounds like dealership offer.... not a fly by night scammer trying to sell an allotment.... Easy breezy to check... Get the dealer name and phone them... 10 minutes of your time if anyone is interested.... There's been a lot of other posts that sound more skeptical than this one....

• Winner
Reactions: Magneeeto
Haha yea I mean if you don't trust me feel free to just ignore this post. Just trying to help someone on this forum possibly get what they want. It's not my allocation or my order.
I had chatted with the rep prior w.r.t me putting my deposit down with them. They said they are filled with 4 deposits and probably only getting 3 allocations anyways. I said thanks let me know if something changes.

Something changed.

But not to my benefit, figured I'd let others here possibly enjoy a new C8 in 2020! Maybe one day someone will ask me to take over their order and it's built how I want it 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.