I have Two! Which colour do you need? LOL

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_8084.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8084.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
Got on the list in March of 2020 ... got my allocation in April of 2021 ... took delivery on July 28th 2021... got the model 1 year after taking delivery.

I definitely do waiting lists .

Ain't it pretty
Got on the list in March of 2020 ... got my allocation in April of 2021 ... took delivery on July 28th 2021... got the model 1 year after taking delivery.

I definitely do waiting lists .

Ain't it pretty
Not trying to be critical but the detail is somewhat lacking. Why so …plain ? They do look shrink wrapped , it would make me wonder if I should peel off the outer skin. Any explanation of this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Not trying to be critical but the detail is somewhat lacking. Why so …plain ? They do look shrink wrapped , it would make me wonder if I should peel off the outer skin. Any explanation of this would be appreciated. Thanks.
Heat it up in the oven and cut some detail into it. Don't heat it too much or you'll end up with a Lamborghini.... :rofl:

If you don’t like it I would be happy to take that unfinished sculpture off your hands….

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny hop
Wow that’s the definition of looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Reactions: Bunny hop
Heat it up in the oven and cut some detail into it. Don't heat it too much or you'll end up with a
From certain angles there are already several similarities and I must admit I have always been a Lamborghini fan, just could never afford one so maybe I’ll cook mine when I finally get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I think Dali's attention to detail was a bit more evident but what do I know. :Biggrin:
You'd put a plastic model in the oven! He did it with clocks! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.