I don't know about you guys, but I am on a few C8 FB groups too
C8 Corvette, Z06 & E-Ray
C8 Corvette Owners (and Friends)

..and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't read about the next guy having his C8 towed to a dealer, trying to troubleshoot some major issue after the car breaking down. I like to look at things with the glass half full, meaning that we only read about the bad things online, and HOPEFULLY that only represents about 5%-10% of the C8 owners out there, versus the rest who have had zero issues over the months and years owning the car. I am glad I took the extended warranty, and will put confidence in the dealership I deal with that they will service the car if/when the time comes where things do go wrong.

(not sure how else to share this video, it is from the owner of a car rental service detailing the issues he is having with his C8's in inventory, and how it compares to the other exotics he has in his inventory).

My 2020 has had zero, Nadia, zip, none, and zip problems…

Reactions: JOHNNY MAC
C8 Corvette, Z06 & E-Ray

..and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't read about the next guy having his C8 towed to a dealer, trying to troubleshoot some major issue after the car breaking down. I like to look at things with the glass half full, meaning that we only read about the bad things online, and HOPEFULLY that only represents about 5%-10% of the C8 owners out there, versus the rest who have had zero issues over the months and years owning the car. I am glad I took the extended warranty, and will put confidence in the dealership I deal with that they will service the car if/when the time comes where things do go wrong.

(not sure how else to share this video, it is from the owner of a car rental service detailing the issues he is having with his C8's in inventory, and how it compares to the other exotics he has in his inventory).

They are probably being driven like a rental car ,lol .
C8 Corvette, Z06 & E-Ray

Have you ever seen the stats on C8 failure rates or know where they might be found ? Be interesting to see the actual percentages and categories. As you mentioned , like the number one rule in news reporting, ” if it bleeds it leads “ .

Had a visitor this morning.. Watched me work for over an hour. It wasn't Jack, it was Rocky.

Attachments

• IMG_8553.JPG
    IMG_8553.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
C8 Corvette, Z06 & E-Ray

My 202 Z HTC loaded hasn't missed a beat ever! I think the forums and Social Media tend to attract negative comments. Evidence to support this theory...tens of thousands of satisfied customers are not online saying how happy they are with their C8. It is what it is...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.