Featured Thread
Sometimes you just go too far Michael. Don’t think anyone gives a *hit what you think anymore as your negative stuff on this car is becoming ridiculous. Are seriously meaning this or are you just trolling for a reaction?

This thread is to celebrate the evolution of the Corvette and share in excitement of the people who made the commitment to actually get off their ass and go see it in person. Maybe save your venom until you actually see in in person.

Normally I find your pissing and moaning about the modern and relevant Corvette generations humorous but this is simply too much this time.
.........I commented on a car , not once did I direct at or mention a members name at their view of the car, guess only more positive views are acceptable of the car. I hear yah . enough said.

Hello my fellow Canadians. As many of you know our Caravan group is currently in Bowling Green and the C8 is everywhere. My good friend Don K. won the C8 plant tour raffle and was amazingly generous and gave me his ticket. I saw the C8 on the assembly line being built and they are invading the area everywhere here. It is an absolute hit and is really amazing in person. The design, fit, finish and feel of everything is incredible. The current ones being produced are only test mules and dealer promo cars. The actual customer retail car production will start this December. Not alot is known yet on the ZO6, ZR1 or manual but they were hinted at the plant so we will be patiently awaiting what the General has up their sleeves in the future. Well, here are some real cars, enjoy, we are!!!
Hey Ziggy my pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it. Fantastic trip with the Alberta group
Safe trip home

Reactions: Dik
Well I for one cant get enough detail about this fine automobile. I sold my c6 and tucked the dough away for this opportunity. Although my wife cant understand it, rightfully so, until I have the ability to sit in one which may not happen until the toronto auto show I will have to settle for quality reviews and opinions. Thank you keep these details coming our way.

Attachments

• 20170718_155247.jpg
    20170718_155247.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Dik and tyho
Well said Derek - WAPITA this guy is eh? Ziggy, thank you very much for taking the time to put such an awesome thread together for us all - really appreciate it man! I know that you have a fine eye for detail - a German thing - right? LOL - my wife is German and she can find a fault where no one else can. Have fun and thanks again :Cheers2: !!

They all look good to me. I bought my one and only but I sure as hell like to look and touch. The proof is in the pudding. When they will be on the dealer lots and we can strap in for a test drive.
They did think of almost everything with his and hers trucks (front & rear)
DSC_0794.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0797.JPG
    DSC_0797.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0798.JPG
    DSC_0798.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 20
Man, it must be me, but that bright blue color was my favorite one! Then again, I like those Grabber Green and orange type Challengers to. Maybe it's from growing up in the 80's with the bright colors?
Hey, I am the same: the metallic yellow, the orange and that new blue - too much for an old fart like me??:Cheers2:

Reactions: Dik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.