This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured C8 in Bowling Green

Featured Thread
.........I commented on a car , not once did I direct at or mention a members name at their view of the car, guess only more positive views are acceptable of the car. I hear yah . enough said.

Hey Ziggy my pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it. Fantastic trip with the Alberta group
Safe trip home

Reactions: Dik
Well I for one cant get enough detail about this fine automobile. I sold my c6 and tucked the dough away for this opportunity. Although my wife cant understand it, rightfully so, until I have the ability to sit in one which may not happen until the toronto auto show I will have to settle for quality reviews and opinions. Thank you keep these details coming our way.

Attachments

• 20170718_155247.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Dik and tyho
Well said Derek - WAPITA this guy is eh? Ziggy, thank you very much for taking the time to put such an awesome thread together for us all - really appreciate it man! I know that you have a fine eye for detail - a German thing - right? LOL - my wife is German and she can find a fault where no one else can. Have fun and thanks again !!

They all look good to me. I bought my one and only but I sure as hell like to look and touch. The proof is in the pudding. When they will be on the dealer lots and we can strap in for a test drive.
They did think of almost everything with his and hers trucks (front & rear)

Attachments

• DSC_0797.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0798.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 20
Man, it must be me, but that bright blue color was my favorite one! Then again, I like those Grabber Green and orange type Challengers to. Maybe it's from growing up in the 80's with the bright colors?
Hey, I am the same: the metallic yellow, the orange and that new blue - too much for an old fart like me??

Reactions: Dik