I like them. On the C7 the car came with a cheap plastic guard that just barely protected the panels edge and offered no protection to the face of the panel. I bought the ACS aftermarket ones in Carbon Flash and they look good and match the carbon flash on the car.
Maybe I will wait to see what ACS comes up with as from what I have learned on here they are the GO-TO aftermarket guys

Splash guards...what do you think?
parts department $176.86 + HST > junk :confused:
img_20200102_133126488_2b24b9024d7391eca769b3ad41e24ccc44ccc80b.jpg
img_20200102_133159338_78d69b288a0e2d41086987aad22c2ebf216e07f2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Scared
Reactions: OttawaKev
Joseph indicated they have 2 C8's on early delivery so dont think we will have to wait long to see what they offer. I didn't order the guards from GM for this reason

I actually read an article yesterday pointing to the fact that the wing is $425 for canadian orders. I've called and asked my dealer about this. so it seems the original poster of this may be absolutely correct.

I like them. On the C7 the car came with a cheap plastic guard that just barely protected the panels edge and offered no protection to the face of the panel. I bought the ACS aftermarket ones in Carbon Flash and they look good and match the carbon flash on the car.
Sounds like a good thing to do is to wait for the ACS aftermarket ones and everyone on here seems to really like ACS for Corvette stuff....or do you think for the 145$ its good to get them on right away before I driver her out of the place I am going to get her wrapped ?

Cheers,
Kevin

Sounds like a good thing to do is to wait for the ACS aftermarket ones and everyone on here seems to really like ACS for Corvette stuff....or do you think for the 145$ its good to get them on right away before I driver her out of the place I am going to get her wrapped ?

Cheers,
Kevin
For $145 it's a good deal and they don't take away from the looks, plus rock chip protection. I added them because I needed to with my 5ZZ high wing.

I dont k ow for certain, but I assume it will have same mounting points as the standard wing no?

gotcha. that does seem like a problem. wonder if GM has some sort of notice on this

gotcha. that does seem like a problem. wonder if GM has some sort of notice on this
I hope that in the build at the dealer it would come up as a warning, much like when you choose a light coloured interior where it says it may need more care and create a possible glare in some instances.

Cheers,

Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread