Oct 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z06
Province
NB
Got my C8 brochures today in the mail. They look great. Only can hope they come out with big 62 pager like they had in 2019 for C7!

Attachments

• iOS Image - 481923424.jpg
    iOS Image - 481923424.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 79
  • iOS Image - 2885936905.jpg
    iOS Image - 2885936905.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 79
  • iOS Image - 2396309511.jpg
    iOS Image - 2396309511.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 72
  • iOS Image - 2683873890.jpg
    iOS Image - 2683873890.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 69
  • iOS Image - 49361669.jpg
    iOS Image - 49361669.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 64
Just got offline with GM Canada who sent me to an online brochure that did not have a link for the C8.

Then I had this online conversation with GM USA

Hello Brittany, I am a GM Canada Customer with an order in at 1100 Even Status for a C8 Corvette I was wondering if I could have a C8 Brochure sent to me as GM Canada does not have any information other than on their website

Kevin
at 10:34, Feb 5:

Even Dealerships have no printed information

Brittany
at 10:35, Feb 5:
I apologize, Kevin, but this chat is for U.S. customers and I will not have information about vehicles in your country.

I recommend you continue working with your dealership for further information at this time.

Brittany
at 10:35, Feb 5:
I am not able to assist you with this.

Kevin
at 10:36, Feb 5:

but my vehicle will be being built in Bowling Green Kentucky

Kevin
at 10:36, Feb 5:

So you cant even mail me a C8 brochure?

Brittany
at 10:37, Feb 5:
I do apologize, but I am unable to assist you with matters in Canada. I recommend you get in touch with your dealership for further information or contact GM in Canada to see if they may be able to help.

:Banghead: hahahahahah

Reactions: Murray20c8
In all fairness to her, she doesn't want the delivery vehicle to get stuck in the snow outside your igloo.
My Igloo??? lmao... I've been to Barrie in the winter...And besides...Igloos are old school... We live in caves now... :rofl: A few weeks in Florida each year has spoiled you....:Biggrin:

I don't understand all this "igloo" talk. Mine has recently melted so I've now dug out a space below my car where I stuff all my meagre belongings and try not to catch the car on fire when using the Colman camping stove that used to be in the igloo. It's getting hot at night especially right after parking the car above us, so even my dog is whining along with my spouse about the poor accommodations and even worse sleeps. Plus my "better half" is wondering how we'll make out when the mosquitoes make their annual return. Sheeeese: at least they have a "roof" over their head and unlike others on this Forum who will remain nameless, at least we're not living in a cave like our ancient ancestors!

But seriously, I'll always remember my first trip down to the States when I was 12 years old (only yesterday) when the people I ran into were convinced I lived in an igloo and used dog sleds to get around so they couldn't figure out how my parents managed to get me all that way down to "civilization". I told them they were mistaken since we lived in a regular house with a color TV and running water. I didn't have the heart to tell them we were rescued by a band of marauding Inuit who spirited us to the US/Canada border over the course of many months, all the while avoiding roving bands of hostiles plus an assortment of wolves and bears, and then we hitch-hiked from there... :canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.