Try to get them on! LOL
Someone, l can’t recall right now who , posted that they put them on in 20 minutes without a hoist. It’ll take me 20 minutes to get ready to start. There are a couple of good videos of course but I’m sure it will be fiddly and frustrating. But if you consider that with Lux tax and GST you are looking at over $700 from the factory it will be worth it. I do have a couple of friends with hoists though which will make it much easier thank the Gods.

Track wrap ..... Check out time stamp 7:00 of this vid

Thanks for looking this up. Don’t tell @Jack Raccoon! but I’m having the front end/clip A pillars and mirrors done in Expel . It’s just the openings where the fin is exposed so this is a great idea !

Reactions: Vettenut
Thanks for looking this up. Don’t tell @Jack Raccoon! but I’m having the front end/clip A pillars and mirrors done in Expel . It’s just the openings where the fin is exposed so this is a great idea !

NP ... I remembered this as I watch BOS now and then ..... nothing more than kicked up saran wrap but would work great for a long trip on an unprotected car

And your secret is safe ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1st Vette
NP ... I remembered this as I watch BOS now and then ..... nothing more than kicked up saran wrap but would work great for a long trip on an unprotected car

And your secret is safe ;)
I would be just as concerned about gobs of just emerged insects given the time of year. They are a bugger to remove :rolleyes:

Ya . If you stretch that wrap over the openings you block air flow.
of course you wouldnt wanna do that ...if the dealer is real nice mabe they can install those grills ...? then track wrap it

just that those Novi bras remind me of those suspender socks " mature guys " wear under shorts ...

NoviStretch™ C8 Corvette Front Bumper Mask FBM850V | CoverItCanada

Users who are viewing this thread