Horward the Turtle on Razzle Dazzle! And I had a crush on Michelle Finney.
1712880072530.png

Great turnout ! Nice shot and a nice day by the look of it. I noticed you have magride on your 24 , do you notice a difference from the 21 ?
Yes definitely noticed a difference. 2024 with mag ride is softer/smoother in comfort and handles better in track. In all settings mag ride controls/ eliminates the side to side rocking when the car hits a “rolled curb” at an angle. I recommend for everyone to get Magride

Reactions: 1st Vette
Yes definitely noticed a difference. 2024 with mag ride is softer/smoother in comfort and handles better in track. In all settings mag ride controls/ eliminates the side to side rocking when the car hits a “rolled curb” at an angle. I recommend for everyone to get Magride
Thanks. I’m glad I opted for it . Like anything until you try it and are able to compare with and without you just don’t know but the general consensus is get it.

A big thanks to Mr.Corvette for all of his help, and to Tracy Wilks at Brian Cullen. Mr. Corvette connected me with Tracy and the experience has been night and day different to what I was dealing with at another dealership. Tracy got me the car exactly on time, and the experience of dealing with him has been PERFECT! I highly recommend Tracy and Cullen to anyone looking for a C8!! Thanks again to all on the forum who have helped me out with their knowledge and experience! I pick it up early next week!

CMG, Z51, Magride, Comp seats, Low spoiler, and a few other bits...

Resized_20240417_122209_1713370941083.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread