• Agree
Reactions: JR410 and Thom
Reactions: WE XLR8
Changing your cold air intake does absolutely nothing except changing the look. The car will only use as much air as it needs, not as much as is available to run at peak efficiency. Phone your dealer and ask to speak with a service advisor prior to purchasing any after market parts.

This filter is washable and reusable. So another plus in its favour is you save the cost on new filters over time and it pays for itself. I bet a new OEM filter from parts is just as expensive as the Attack Blue.

EDIT: Seeing it's been a month since I placed my order for the Attack Blue and it still hasn't shipped, I cancelled it.

Last edited:
I have since watched several youtube videos and read about independent testing with mixed results. Some exhaust systems are claiming 10hp gains for the C8, so I have a hard time believing an air filter alone could add 10hp. I will wait to see some reliable independent testing of air filters on the C8 before I commit.

I personally dynoed a car with the factory air filter, with an aftermarket one and none at all. All on the same day in the same hour. The difference is negligible. The variations by the dyno operator alone affects the outcome more than a filter.

Reactions: Maximus74
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.