Sparro, does it make sense to install this front splitter on a C8 without the high wing.
Probably not. When you try to add the splitter on the visualizer it makes you pick the high wing for balance. I ordered the high wing so I should be good. But now I'm holding off the Z51 splitter cause i'm anticipating something nicer from ACS.

So I have confirmation that this part number 84254456 is indeed LPO option code 5V7 that was in the earlier versions of the order guide.
Canadian price is $701.26 plus tax. Price includes installation and if added to your order you will also get full 3 year warranty.
This is the Z51 front splitter plus the STI rocker panel extensions. I initially wanted this, I think it looks good. Then I thought I would wait to see what ACS will offer. But now I'm thinking I should just add it to my car and be done with it. What are peoples thoughts on this?

That part # includes 3pc front splitter and STI. You can buy for US$446.25 at shopcheyparts.com

I only want the front splitter, I dont think its available separately.
Correct, cheaper to buy in the states even with taxes and shipping probably. Canadian price from GM parts does include installation. I'm hoping by the time my Vert arrives, ACS would have splitters and side skirts figured out by then.

Screenshot (22).png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.