Sep 13, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC
screenshot_2020_01_16_15_12_23_f8dcb38c93cc4da2eadb09bdf3978111bea2f5af.png

Last edited:
It seems to be on sale right now. Is this worth it? Do you think something like this will go even cheaper in a few months?

Can we not get this as add-on from GM while building the car? This isn't an option?

Reactions: OttawaKev
Yes. Option 5V7. Keep in mind it’s for NON Z51’s only ....
I'm pretty sure the above pic and part number is the front splitter only.
LPO option 5V7 is a combination of the Z51 front splitter plus the STI side rockers panel extensions. I tried to add it to my order yesterday but it still isn't available. It was listed for $695 USD on an earlier order guide but has since been removed. I wanted this, but can't get it just yet.

Since 5V7 is an LPO and if available in May'ish time frame when with any luck the car should be here, I might get the dealer to order and install at the same time they're installing the 5ZZ high wing. I could also wait for ACS to start producing parts and see what they're options are. They'll most have more options that are better and cheaper.

Since 5V7 is an LPO and if available in May'ish time frame when with any luck the car should be here, I might get the dealer to order and install at the same time they're installing the 5ZZ high wing. I could also wait for ACS to start producing parts and see what they're options are. They'll most have more options that are better and cheaper.

Good plan. ACS should have a car by then to scan for fitment and creation of parts. I’ve used them for many years for all of my Vettes and my ZL1. They are great to deal with , great products and prices plus Canadian ! 🇨🇦

So I have confirmation that this part number 84254456 is indeed LPO option code 5V7 that was in the earlier versions of the order guide.
Canadian price is $701.26 plus tax. Price includes installation and if added to your order you will also get full 3 year warranty.
This is the Z51 front splitter plus the STI rocker panel extensions. I initially wanted this, I think it looks good. Then I thought I would wait to see what ACS will offer. But now I'm thinking I should just add it to my car and be done with it. What are peoples thoughts on this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.