If the bells and whistles help in some small way, what's the harm. They can't hurt and can only help.
My C7 is a LT1 convertible. At the time I ordered it everyone was saying that’s all you needed. I have regretted that decision ever since. I miss the heated seats in spring and fall, I have lost a garage door opener from my visor, and am constantly adjusting the seats and mirrors because I’m tall and my wife is not. I made the decision a long time ago that my next Vette would be a LT2. Yes it’s more money but from my experience it’s definitely worth it. The front camera alone could save you an expensive curb hit. If you have the money, this option is definitely worth it in my opinion.

Just wanted to hear how the owners of the 1LT models feel about their purchase?
You have any regrets? Wish you had some of the stuff from the 2LT package?
I am thinking HTC and thinking 1LT however that seems like a very rare combo.
Appears most HTC owners go with the 3LT but I would prefer not to spend that much $ on a summer toy.
Look forward to hearing your feedback/opinions.
1LT HTC and loving it. The only feature I was going to add via aftermarket were heated seats, but after driving for hours in 10 degree weather I’m in no hurry to do it. The wind goes over and through the open rear window & creates a nice cocoon of undisturbed air, very comfortable.
FYI the HTC 1LT gets the review mirror camera that is not included in the coupe. It’s great.

NB* on backing out between two SUVs without assistance. Slowly & blip throttle liberally with NPP..... a technique mastered with my 40inch high 1970 Lotus Europa with straight pipes. Fun car, caught fire only occasionally, sold after it jettisoned the left wheel & assembly at 120kph..

Reactions: Murray20c8
I had a 1LT coupe and totally loved it. Best bang for the buck! Drawback though is my wife and daughter had trouble driving it because of the limited visibility, width when parking in garage and lack of front camera. I just adjusted the mirrors further out, slowly drove into my garage with some room to spare, and always parked by backing into the spot.

This is starting to sound like a thread from 1903. "I just bought this newfangled machine but don't know how to make it back out of the river like I use to get my horse too. At least it doesn't poop"...
I know eh! I can't find the power steering and power brake delete option and don't get me started on power windows or air conditioning! LOL...

I know eh! I can't find the power steering and power brake delete option and don't get me started on power windows or air conditioning! LOL...
Ouch! I must admit, I‘ve done that... ordered a complete base trim and removed anything not strictly for performance. Carpets, sound deadening, spare, additional seats, vestigial bumpers...Like a homemade Porsche RS... older now, less intense..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.