Casual User
Jul 24, 2018
Guelph
VetteCoins
Car
Z06
Province
ON
Anyone know who’s going to release it I heard ACS has one in the works Ivan Tempi as well it’d fit with the stingray or the z06.

I like the look but I’ve got so much to do before the end of May. ACS is claiming it’ll be a cooling upgrade too that’s a game changer C7 z06 z51 are notorious for over heating.

Anyone know who’s going to release it I heard ACS has one in the works Ivan Tempi as well it’d fit with the stingray or the z06.

I like the look but I’ve got so much to do before the end of May. ACS is claiming it’ll be a cooling upgrade too that’s a game changer C7 z06 z51 are notorious for over heating.

Neither of my Zs overheated. Problem was track solved in 17. The auto may still give some issues on a hot track day but I drive manuals.
I’d rather just buy the entire ZR1 personally. It would bug me endlessly as a poser putting a ZR1 front in my Z let alone a pseudo Z06.
This is quite the project you got going on. Hope it turns out perfect for you. Look forward to some pics. 👍

Reactions: BlackMagic16
The ZR1 front end would be great. Hopefully if it's made it will use the existing front grill. Instead of the whole front end being made, cutouts would also be nice for extra cooling, similar to what ACS has done for the rear brake cooling ducts. This would also be a more affordable option then a entire front end. Just a thought.:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread