Interesting clip James. JMO but if I had the disposable cash laying around, I'd be thinking very seriously. With the demise of the front engine Corvette, this car would not only be a treat to drive, but will also hold it's value til the end of time. Long about 2022, I'm guessing the demand for the ZR1 will be huge with the faction of existing and new front engine/Corvette purists out there. Not to mention those, like me, who actually want to go on trips with their Corvettes. I just can't see Brenda and I going cross country with a mid engine and our travel bags sitting on Brenda's lap. My last trip into Montana/Wyoming in my C6, we had her suitcase, my duffel, a 12V cooler, my guitar, and still had room for me to antique pick on the way down and back..... Try that with a mid engine.... I don't buy lotto tickets but I may just have to start....lol..

DSCN2026.JPG

Interesting clip James. JMO but if I had the disposable cash laying around, I'd be thinking very seriously. With the demise of the front engine Corvette, this car would not only be a treat to drive, but will also hold it's value til the end of time. Long about 2022, I'm guessing the demand for the ZR1 will be huge with the faction of existing and new front engine/Corvette purists out there. Not to mention those, like me, who actually want to go on trips with their Corvettes. I just can't see Brenda and I going cross country with a mid engine and our travel bags sitting on Brenda's lap. My last trip into Montana/Wyoming in my C6, we had her suitcase, my duffel, a 12V cooler, my guitar, and still had room for me to antique pick on the way down and back..... Try that with a mid engine.... I don't buy lotto tickets but I may just have to start....lol..

View attachment 13100
I worry about the motels (eat & sleeps) that you go to Eric that would need you to bring your own ceiling light .... (I know ... just kidding)

lol.... actually Spence,if you look close, there were two of those in there... plus two old cast Texaco trucks, and a bunch of nook and cranny small items.... Brenda was thinking for a while that she might end up taking a bus home as I kept buying more and more things... lol....

Reactions: YFCvii
lol.... actually Spence,if you look close, there were two of those in there... plus two old cast Texaco trucks, and a bunch of nook and cranny small items.... Brenda was thinking for a while that she might end up taking a bus home as I kept buying more and more things... lol....
Ok ... I won't tell Brenda why I endorsed (pushed) the Stingray for Freda that came with the optional clear roof in the back
(that occupies soooo much space otherwise needed for "shopping stuff")
as my strategy would actually work against yours .... all quiet .... nobody else will know :angelic:

(but truth known ... it was Freda who put the optional panel in to fill up the back of mine rather quickly ;))

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread