looking for new shoes, any recommendations, good price and availability
Replaced my OEM with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 PZ, they are run flats, find the grip and ride comfort to be excellent. The reviews are good for wet traction, however haven't been out in the rain with them yet. Waited some three months to get them and were installed in mid May, paid just over $1,700 installed.

The tire chatter that was present with OEM is gone with these tires, hoping the side wall cracking issue is also history.

Reactions: Jamie
I have what Sargon has, which are the standard tire for the non Z51 C8's. They have great traction in the rain also. They cut pretty easy though. I hit a pothole and ripped the sidewall. It never affected the ride though! ;)
Durham region replaced the tire and rim at their cost. Thanks PDR

looking for new shoes, any recommendations, good price and availability
Replaced my OEM with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 PZ, they are run flats, find the grip and ride comfort to be excellent. The reviews are good for wet traction, however haven't been out in the rain with them yet. Waited some three months to get them and were installed in mid May, paid just over $1,700 installed.

The tire chatter that was present with OEM is gone with these tires, hoping the side wall cracking issue is also history.

Hi Sargon, may I ask where you purchased them?

I have the Conti Extreme Contact DW on my 2017 Grand Sport. They've been great - quiet, grippy enough for street driving, handle excellent in the rain. Non run flat though. I use Cup 2s for the track only now.

They are discontinued, but replaced by the ExtremeContact sport.

I don't know what the stock Z51 sizes are to look up, but I've had good luck from blackcircles.ca and 1010tires..

Still on my original Pilot's from when I bought the car. Just over 55K now.
I have changed out the fronts and the rears are pretty well due (3/4mm of thread left) now so I am extra careful if the pavement is wet.
The tires on our cars are large so keep that in mind on wet roads. The slightest lack of attention can easily lead to a spin out or lost traction.
Be aware of what you are driving!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.