Jul 14, 2011
Comox, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Stingray HTC
Province
BC
I am located in BC on Vancouver Island and wondering where to go to get the throttle body and super charger ported and polished on a C7 - Z06? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

So doing some of my own research on this. From what I can gather it is about a 30 rear wheel HP gain for this mod. Katech or Kong are the only places so far that I can find that perform this type of service. It is pretty pricey but is also includes a new top pulley and hub as well as a 103mm throttle body for about $2100.00 USD plus shipping. You have to ship your supercharger and snout to them. That is all I know so far.

My conclusion is once I get the car I am going to drive it for the summer and see how I like it.

So doing some of my own research on this. From what I can gather it is about a 30 rear wheel HP gain for this mod. Katech or Kong are the only places so far that I can find that perform this type of service. It is pretty pricey but is also includes a new top pulley and hub as well as a 103mm throttle body for about $2100.00 USD plus shipping. You have to ship your supercharger and snout to them. That is all I know so far.

My conclusion is once I get the car I am going to drive it for the summer and see how I like it.
If you were to drive to Ontario Canada , Race Ready Garage is the place to get it done , car will be tuned and ready to fly you home :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.