Good weather ahead James....
It will be nice to get the car out today.
Earlier this week I saw a C6 ‘vert with the top down cruising thru Langley.
I wish it was me.
Graham
OK Graham, it is time now. Hope we hook up this year again - had a blast last year. Must try to join in on some club events as well. Have you seen my 03 white vert around - traded in on C7?

Jesus, you wait all the way until May? That sure cuts down the summer. Mine will be out by March 30th pretty much regardless of the weather as I need to drive it to Edmonton for some stuff.
Hey Blue! One should not take the Lord's name in vain :Nono1: but when talking about Corvettes using superlatives is understandable, such as Jesus Christ that is a beautiful car. And you can cuss some of the idiots on the road as well.
Quebec mandates winter tires from Dec 15th thru Mar 15th so I would actually be legal to go this Friday. Still snowing here so I would just have to get a set of rims and tires which is not a cheap deal. The guy in Sask (I believe) who ran all winter has set the high bar. They salt and sand and use crushed rock here when things get slippery. So until the crap is cleaned/washed of the road I will forgo the sandblasting on the bottom end. Plus the spring thaw is just starting so the roads (country) are getting the valleys and hills. Plus the potheads - oops holes - can make a nice drive in to an obstacle course in some places. But then Justin is legalizing them this year so we will not be able to complain.
There are some benefits to global warming, more drive time, especially in Canada.
Starting the wax (Mother's) job this week. Bought a set of sunglasses in case it is a sunny day when I take it out.:)
Enjoy the drive

Attachments

• DSCN8568.JPG
    DSCN8568.JPG
    399.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: ddgermann
streets will be cleared before 2 months. last year the gravel clean up started april 3
Maybe in your “well to do” part of town :Biggrin: My street wasn’t swept until Apr 28 last year and they did a piss poor job of it as well. I’ve set a goal of getting mine out on Friday May 25. That’s the earliest I can do. Mechanical issues,registration for the year and tires are what’s required by Mays end.

Maybe in your “well to do” part of town :Biggrin: My street wasn’t swept until Apr 28 last year and they did a piss poor job of it as well. I’ve set a goal of getting mine out on Friday May 25. That’s the earliest I can do. Mechanical issues,registration for the year and tires are what’s required by Mays end.
well to do part of town lol. you have mechanical issues?

Happy Spring guys! Holy cow ~ heat wave +18 here on the island yesterday and continuing this weekend! Roads are salt free and dry with the exception of a few early road repair areas of town to avoid. The C1 has collector plates, but sadly she was buried behind a few others. So, I played hookey and bonded with the burgundy '65 Mustang Fastback. It was worth cheating on the vettes to have the windows down and wind in hair. I got lots of thumbs up at the beach. Think I'm gonna order new Maui Jim Mavericks today. This wasn't intended to make y'all feel droopy.... Just wanting to share a stellar day. Spring will be there soon!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.