Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
It only took me about 2 days to cover the chrome dental retainer. Somehow the Corvette engineers thought a smiling Stingray would be attractive.... But it only took me 2 seconds today to replace it with the newest thing.... feathers.... grrrrrrrr..... 130 kph and all of a sudden a robin plays chicken with me... and loses.... At least I was hoping he was the only one that lost... An abundance of feathers flew over the hood and windshield and I couldn't stop fast enough to assess the damage.... to my surprise it looks like the Corvette came away basically unscathed.... I wasn't sure as those grills are probably not collision rated....Luckily a robin doesn't weigh much and I think he may have just caught the edge of the stock splatter....errrr...splitter, before he hit the grill.... On the other side, I did feel bad for the bird.... especially after knowing the car survived....

deadrobin.jpg

That feather colour doesn't really match your car very well. Maybe you should hit an orange breasted boobyhatch next time.
Naw... I'm thinking I'm closer to a Baltimore Oriole....Maybe smoke one of them on the next run and try that colour out....

baltimore-oriole-lg.jpg

Good aim, but I don't think they are in season.

Feeling bad for the bird, glad the car is OK.

Graham
They are definitely not in season Graham... and they really aren't big enough to make a meal either....I also feel sorry for the bird but at least he never knew what hit him.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread