Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Just sharing this for a fellow Corvette owner who was deprived of his car...

For those without Facebook below is the text:
"Brian Murphy
on Thursday
Hello Toronto area Facebook friends. One of my friends and colleagues here at work had his Corvette stolen last night from a shop in Port Perry/Oshawa. I have posted shared it with the Toronto Stolen Car group but I thought I would post it here too.
It is a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. It has a Borla aftermarket exhaust, is a 6MT (of course!) chrome OEM wheels, almost the whole car is wrapped in clear.
If you spot the car call the law enforcement professionals (911!) and please don't do anything silly."

Facebook post below:

Just sharing this for a fellow Corvette owner who was deprived of his car...

For those without Facebook below is the text:
"Brian Murphy
on Thursday
Hello Toronto area Facebook friends. One of my friends and colleagues here at work had his Corvette stolen last night from a shop in Port Perry/Oshawa. I have posted shared it with the Toronto Stolen Car group but I thought I would post it here too.
It is a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. It has a Borla aftermarket exhaust, is a 6MT (of course!) chrome OEM wheels, almost the whole car is wrapped in clear.
If you spot the car call the law enforcement professionals (911!) and please don't do anything silly."

Facebook post below:

For those without facebook, what colour would it be? :)

That be the fastest colour, Red.
Uh-Huh....

images

Reactions: LE BARON
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread