Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsa
Borla

Looking to add some sound
Either one will add sound. I swear by Corsa because thay live uo to their name of no drone while cruising, but to be honest, I don't know too much about the Borla. They use to drone but that may have been remedied. Depending how much sound you want, the corsa sport sounds great at an idle and barks like the big boy should sound when you get on the pedal.... the corsa sport is that much more again in both scenarios... with some extra snap, crackle and pop on deceleration.... Go to the corsa website, plug in your car and the exhaust you want to hear and click on the video... they have sound clips for each of their systems... Good luck and you won't regret a Corsa exhaust...

Changing the H pipe out to an X pipe achieves a more balanced flow but very little if any difference in sound. Surf around the Corsa website and youtube... here's a taster...

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Yeah... I'm a Corsa fan. If the performance exhaust on my C7 didn't sound as good as it does I woud have the Corsas on again by now.... maybe next year.... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.