For sure. At under 20k you could still order an LS3 crate engine and be ahead.

The trannys seem bullet-proof to me unless molested.

Other than brakes which can be redone easily, and suspension (think coil-overs), everything else can be maintained!

What a car!!

If it were an off lease car that had been driven in the winter, I would think that it might not be a good buy. Otherwise, it might be a deal. With today's oils, 200K km is nothing. There has to be some reason other than mileage for the price to be so low.

We bought our car from an OPP on Kijiji. I figured a guy like him has more to lose than most by pulling a shady deal. He did warn me not to buy anything from Eastern Ontario or Quebec. There are more than a few questionable cars floating around out east. Still, you have to be very careful. Most people who are not very car wise would probably be better off buying from a reputable dealer.

I tried clicking the link and all I got was

"Oops... Too late! This listing was so awesome that it's already gone. Check out other similar ads in your area"

I bought my Z51 off Kijiji and I think anywhere you go you have to be a aware of what you are getting into. First impressions mean a lot to me and if the person selling strikes me wrong I leave.
My car has been trouble free and I think a great find and buy. It wasn't up long and i was on it like a dog on a football, if you know what I mean!! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.