On year 3 of ownership so still early in the game but so far:

Corsa axle-back exhaust
Replaced the SLP spoiler that was on it with a ZR1-style one
Upgraded the head unit to an Alpine iLX
Repainted the console bezel trim black to better match the interior (radio was out anyway)

Nothing else planned yet but likely new wheels/tires next year.

Love to hear stories from our C6 and C6Z owners about their Covettes, what modification have you made and what are your wishes for further upgrades?

We want your stories and pictures!!
The only thing I'm planning to do is swap out my OEM shifter for a MGW short throw shifter.

I've had my 2006 since 2009, so over the years, during the winter hibernation, I have done at least one mod each year.
1) Removed entire interior, added sound and heat insulation kit.
2) replaced the headlight lenses and painted the bezels black while I had access
3) Replaced stock spoiler with Z06 spoiler
4) lowered body on stock adjusters then replaced the OEM shocks with Bilsteins B8
5) Installed padded center console cover
6) Did an OEM muffler mod for a deeper throatier sound
6) my favorite - Made a rear hatch top and divider to insulate the sound from the front, improving the speaker/BOSE sound.
7) Moved the front center speaker to thefront of the partition.
8) Resurfaced a lexan top and had it clear coated. Turned out fantastic. Did my original over this past winter (2022) and it also turned out fantastic.
9) Did the F1 paddle shifter mode on my A6

Uh.......well.....I've done few mods to my '08 Z06.
DSC08974.jpg

Early on, with our 2005, I removed the painted wheels going with the polished version and later went with the same in Chrome. I then added stone guards behind all four wheels. I bought a Vararam intake from a guy who was going supercharged. Sounded about the same and it would take a dyno or quarter mile times to measure any difference in power output. With most add on parts, the prices are ridiculous for very little return on the dollar spent. I'm too old to be racing anyway. We 76 year old people have to know our limitations. ;)
Our 2005 Corvette Rear Quarter View In Field.JPG

I almost always modify any performance or classic car that I have owned, but with this jewel I could not change anything, except oil and tires. I traded my wide bodied 1 BAD 9T9 with 106,000 km on it for this very low mileage Indy Pace car. Problem was I could not use it as daily driver in order to keep the kilometres low and maintain collector car value. I did caravan this car once, with a bunch of club members, down the upper portion of Route 66 from Chicago to St. Louis. I was fortunate to win "Best in Show" several times at Michigan Corvette shows. Here is a picture with Harlan Charles at one of these shows. When Covid struck the car slept in the garage for 18 months and it never went out with me again. It got sent away in a covered trailer when I traded it for my 2017 Grand Sport. My new 'Vette is a much better car technically but not the eye catcher that the pace car was. FYI, not my car, but here is the original Pace Car at Indianapolis.

1667140105432.png

1667140146100.jpeg

1667142655434.jpeg

1667142373807.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.