May 3, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2005 Z51
Province
AB
Thank you CCF for allowing me to join the greatest car family EVER!! I've owned my 2005 m6 Z51 base coupe for 2 years now and I absolutely love her! Magnetic red metallic ext. and black int. Bone stock except for wheels. Daily drive it in Calgary any time the weather permits. Did the balancer and readjusted ride height and maintain it as best as I can. Let's see what the future holds in terms of light mods. Thanks again for having me here and look forward to making some new acquaintances.
20220608_141311.jpg

Thank you CCF for allowing me to join the greatest car family EVER!! I've owned my 2005 m6 Z51 base coupe for 2 years now and I absolutely love her! Magnetic red metallic ext. and black int. Bone stock except for wheels. Daily drive it in Calgary any time the weather permits. Did the balancer and readjusted ride height and maintain it as best as I can. Let's see what the future holds in terms of light mods. Thanks again for having me here and look forward to making some new acquaintances.View attachment 108713
Welcome to the forum. Sweet looking C6. I had a red 09 and still love the C6's. There's a Corvette meet and greet this Saturday in Ponoka if you're up for a drive.
may 6 th.JPG

Reactions: RedSled'05
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.