Casual User
May 26, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2002 Z06
Province
ON
Hi all-
Picked up some FR-22's for my C5Z in 18x9.5 (front) and 19x10 (rear). Would really love to hear what skins anyone running on similar wheel combos? Any pics would be awesome as well.

Thanks in advance!

Indy 500 ultra high performance lowest price with high quality
IMG_20210219_161443.jpg

Michelin pilot super sports, pricey but the only 4 contacts keeping you on the road.
I agree, Michelins are my first choice. My 1999 widebody had Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 335/30ZR19's on rear - really noisy and rough riding. Wore out at 10,000 kilometres. Had bad oversteer when driving fast on Tale of the Dragon with tires 13 inches wide. Fronts 295/35ZR18 both tread delaminated on inside when tread only half worn. Replaced with Michelin Pilot Sport - much quieter and smoother ride. Installed Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the Pace car and just love them. Purchased all tires at Discount Tire in Detroit - about 30% cheaper than in Canada. I have no experience with Firestone so no comment there. Now run flats are an entirely different topic. Anyway, I say be sure with Michelin.

Decided on the Continental Extreme Contact Sport. Came across a really good price and have read a lot of solid reviews on this tire. Looking forward to putting them through their paces in the spring.
Appreciate everyones feedback!

Decided on the Continental Extreme Contact Sport. Came across a really good price and have read a lot of solid reviews on this tire. Looking forward to putting them through their paces in the spring.
Appreciate everyones feedback!
I put the same tires on mine last summer. I had PSS on before and wasn't happy with them right from the start. Any time I would let it go the back end was all over the place, now with the Continentals I might loose a bit of traction but the back end stays straight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.