VetteCoins
Car
2004 c5 zo6
Province
USA
Price
$400
hello guys,

I'm looking for c5 zo6 Canadian/euro cluster in k/m , I have been looking for it for long time with no luck so far.

new or used its fine with me. I could trade my zo6 MPH cluster and pay some cash at top for the KM cluster

my email address [email protected]

Last edited:
hello guys,

I'm looking for c5 zo6 Canadian/euro cluster in k/m , I have been looking for it for long time with no luck so far.

new or used its fine with me. I could trade my zo6 MPH cluster and pay some cash at top for the KM cluster

Apologies if I'm mistaken but is there not a English/Metric setting in the driver controls that will shift your cluster to KPH?

Reactions: ddgermann
Yes, my 03 Z06 has a E/M (english/metric) switch for the DIC. This allows the speed to be displayed in mph/kmh for speed and psi/kPa for oil pressure, degrees F/C for temperature, etc.

I know my C6 13Z has that setting... looks like the C5s didn’t have this.

Come on you C5 guys..... let us know.

• Winner
Reactions: ddgermann
hello guys,

Can’t imagine why anyone living in the metric countries would want an MPH cluster on trade but... ya never know.

Most times we see the Canadian guys doing the same thing as the car they bought in the US has the MPH cluster.

Maybe come up and buy one in Canada. The packing and shipping material is a Corvette.

Just kidding. However this is a Corvette Forum and community so some people who see new members just come looking to sell or buy something on their first post without an introduction and some pictures of their Corvette do not get taken too seriously.

Good luck with your search

Can’t imagine why anyone living in the metric countries would want an MPH cluster on trade but... ya never know.

Most times we see the Canadian guys doing the same thing as the car they bought in the US has the MPH cluster.

Maybe come up and buy one in Canada. The packing and shipping material is a Corvette.

Just kidding. However this is a Corvette Forum and community so some people who see new members just come looking to sell or buy something on their first post without an introduction and some pictures of their Corvette do not get taken too seriously.

Good luck with your search

thank you for the reply,

so I should wait couple of months and post threads and give introduction to look for c5 zo6 cluster? ya good luck going into the dealership doing that...

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
My car is originally from Texas and has the 200mph, PSI oil gauge, Fahrenheit temp, etc. cluster in it, but honestly it's really no big deal to me. I switched the button to metric but usually I'm watching the HUD for normal driving anyway.
The weird thing is that whatever I leave the car in, MPH or KMH, when I shut it off, is exactly what it shows when I start it again.....I don't have to hit the E/M button, it just automatically reverts to where I left it, but all I hear about is people with US cluster complaining that they have to switch it to KM every time they start the car.....Why is that?

• Agree
Reactions: hemicat
So the Canadian gauge cluster has 320kmh speedo, kPa oil gauge and Centigrade water temp? I'm used to driving older vehicles so I am quite comfortable with the PSI oil pressure and Fahrenheit temp gauge.

My car is originally from Texas and has the 200mph, PSI oil gauge, Fahrenheit temp, etc. cluster in it, but honestly it's really no big deal to me. I switched the button to metric but usually I'm watching the HUD for normal driving anyway.
The weird thing is that whatever I leave the car in, MPH or KMH, when I shut it off, is exactly what it shows when I start it again.....I don't have to hit the E/M button, it just automatically reverts to where I left it, but all I hear about is people with US cluster complaining that they have to switch it to KM every time they start the car.....Why is that?

Reactions: Dub
I grew up on the imperial system so it's all good to me, the only question I have is why everyone has to switch their US cluster cars to km by hitting the E/M button everytime they start it up, but yet my reverts back to whatever it was left on?? Weird, I just assumed they all did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.