Status
Not open for further replies.

brownrd

Casual User
Jul 1, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2000 C5
Hello: I am a new member located on Ottawa and am looking for a set of C5 Z06 Ti mufflers. Have posted in the For Sale forum as well but thought this might get noticed closer to home. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

I know of a guy local to me that had a set, but I am unsure if he is willing to part with it or if he still has it. I could ask if your willing to get it shipped that far.

I know of a guy local to me that had a set, but I am unsure if he is willing to part with it or if he still has it. I could ask if your willing to get it shipped that far.

Thanks for your reply - please inquire. It will all depend on price and cost to ship. Big box and about 30 lbs so likely not inexpensive! Hoping to find something closer to Ottawa so I can drive to get it.

I realize that this is a very old post but I do have a set for sale and I'm in Ottawa. I will send you a PM.

I realize that this is a very old post but I do have a set for sale and I'm in Ottawa. I will send you a PM.
Hi - if you still have this, I am interested in buying it. I am in Virginia, however, so I'm a little worried about how much it would cost to ship it.

Status
Not open for further replies.