Not open for further replies.

HLN A55

High RPM Poster
Jan 27, 2009
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I have a like new interior divider. They're listed as "interior quiet ride compartment divider" on eBay. Best thing I ever bought for my car other than make it go faster. Like new.

$60+ shipping from edmonton.

Been a member here a long time, no scams. PayPal or cash.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374087451.378568.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374087451.378568.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 41
They're listed as "interior quiet ride compartment divider"

I had visions that this went between the front seats separating the driver and passenger, would definetly make the ride quieter....:D

Damn -- wish I had a C5 -- I'd have it. No way it'll fit a C6?

C.

I'm pretty sure that Wayne and Brian could make it fit with a little duct tape and an exact knife. It might be a fun demonstration of their expertise for one of your mud street meetings.
Heck, I'd be inclined to even take the day off to shoot the 'how to' video ...:rofl:

I'm pretty sure that Wayne and Brian could make it fit with a little duct tape and an exact knife. It might be a fun demonstration of their expertise for one of your mud street meetings.
Heck, I'd be inclined to even take the day off to shoot the 'how to' video ...:rofl:

You think it's possible Terry? I'm handy myself with a knife and some tools......Could it be made to fit?

Colin has spoken for the divider. I'm working out shipping for him right now. If its insane, then it might be available but ball is in my court. He's been great to deal with so far.

Thanks Terry. If it's Colin then it's probably bought by now.

Hey Al -- let's see what happens with shipping. We're not really expecting it to be too outrageous -- but you never know. Packaging is the worst thing of course for Terry to do but he seems to be handling it well -- Terry's been quite busy with new house and such.

Terry or I will be in touch with details either way ....

Cheers,
Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.