Ordered my RadioFlyer headlights Wayne they are supposed to be available mid August hopefully 2015.

I would like an easy way to hook up my I pod directly. I have one of those FM stereo adapters and it works alright but is difficult to work with. I don't care for the look of the dash with an upgraded stereo so I guess I am stuck.

Your wish for the steering wheel is a good one, audio and cruise on the wheel would be a great upgrade.

There are time I would like a little more horsepower (never enough?) and have thought of headers and a cam package.

Great thread Wayne. I'll have to think about this one. I really want vented seats and maybe a different nose piece but the odd thing is, I'm not sure what I would like. Also, the front air dams out there look good but I'm not 100% sold quite yet. It would be nice if there were more options. Lastly, if I could turn my car into a fixed roof but keep the hatch, I'd love that too.

"Lastly, if I could turn my car into a fixed roof but keep the hatch, I'd love that too."

I have some very good aircraft epoxy........ Just saying....

Hahaha. I'm sure that would work.

Oh, add a new stereo to the list of things I would like. The Bose just doesn't quite cut it for me. I'd almost rather listen to that fax machine noise when you dial the wrong number. :D

I agree with the upgraded stereo system. I'd especially like to get bluetooth happening, along with touch screen and a rear camera. Wait a minute ... think I just discovered my next mods. :Biggrin:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.