I currently own a 2000 C5 in red. It is up for sale as I am considering buying a 2016 C7 or possibly just selling the one I have. I love the car but I ride a motorcycle so the car is not used much. I admit I am not up to date on the newer vettes other than they are a bit smaller inside which is no problem for me.

Attachments

• Vette1.jpg
    Vette1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 11
  • vette5.jpg
    vette5.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 11
  • vette3.jpg
    vette3.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 11
Chief. Your C5 is sweet and looks pristine. It's not a great time of year to sell but you're welcome to tell us all about it. You can post it here in the 'Classified Section' too but you need to have 10 messages on the forum here before you can put it up for sale. So get chatting with us. you have 7 more to go......lol....

Chief. Your C5 is sweet and looks pristine. It's not a great time of year to sell but you're welcome to tell us all about it. You can post it here in the 'Classified Section' too but you need to have 10 messages on the forum here before you can put it up for sale. So get chatting with us. you have 7 more to go......lol....
I realize it is not a great time of year but the local dealer has made me a fair offer on a trade for a 2016. Currently the 2016's have 10% off list from GM, plus whatever I can get from the dealer. Not sure what to do as would rather get new car in spring and not have to store it for the winter. Then again there will always be deals.

I realize it is not a great time of year but the local dealer has made me a fair offer on a trade for a 2016. Currently the 2016's have 10% off list from GM, plus whatever I can get from the dealer. Not sure what to do as would rather get new car in spring and not have to store it for the winter. Then again there will always be deals.

I appreciate all responses. I have not used my vette much lately but recently jointed a Corvette club. Now to find time to do it all. I ride my Harley as much as possible (Big Chief is his name and better than a therapist) and I also atv.

I appreciate all responses. I have not used my vette much lately but recently jointed a Corvette club. Now to find time to do it all. I ride my Harley as much as possible (Big Chief is his name and better than a therapist) and I also atv.
hehe.... we are what we eat Chief... I also have numerous interests and hobbies... I also purchased my Corvette late last year for the same reasons.... A great discount under MSRP.... and a great trade .... the tax saving on the trade alone would have almost convinced me.... Take what you think is your best shot and never look back....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread