Apr 8, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Hatch Base
Province
BC
Have any of you had an issue of not being able to put your car in reverse. I had it on the road after 3 months of replacing everything from the rear main seal plate to the seals in the rear diff. I drove it for a couple of days. Had a little issue of not going into reverse, but it went away. Took it to work and when I got home could not reverse into the driveway. It went into reverse one more time after that and not able to since. I checked the connecter for power. I tried removing the spring inside the solenoid just to see if it would go in but still nothing. I am completely lost at this point any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Have any of you had an issue of not being able to put your car in reverse. I had it on the road after 3 months of replacing everything from the rear main seal plate to the seals in the rear diff. I drove it for a couple of days. Had a little issue of not going into reverse, but it went away. Took it to work and when I got home could not reverse into the driveway. It went into reverse one more time after that and not able to since. I checked the connecter for power. I tried removing the spring inside the solenoid just to see if it would go in but still nothing. I am completely lost at this point any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you shut your engine down will it go into revers gear?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.