Dec 27, 2018
California
VetteCoins
Does any one know of a plug in tune I can buy that will give me a ghost cam, like how mustangs have a Bama one,???? Yes Iknow a real cam is better but that’s also pricey for cam labor and dyno tune my nearby performance shop quoted me 3k for there cam setup

Does any one know of a plug in tune I can buy that will give me a ghost cam, like how mustangs have a Bama one,???? Yes Iknow a real cam is better but that’s also pricey for cam labor and dyno tune my nearby performance shop quoted me 3k for there cam setup

Actually can’t imagine doing that to perfectly smooth running engine with no performance benefit.
But 3000 seems like a great deal to have a car sound like it is bad Azz. 😂

Might be someone around here that has this info for you.

• Agree
Reactions: Hotrodron
Adjust your idle down to about 400rpm, and it will sound the way you want. Of course, with the ECU controlling all that stuff, you are going to have to pay someone for a tune to do it, which will probably run about $800.

Or you could just pull one or two of the spark plugs out.

Unfortunately Jord, having an empty hole also makes an irritating popping sound (don't ask how I know...lol). Steven would get a better result if he just pulled a plug wire or two off. :angelic:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Good on ya Steven...Now envy comes into play....lol... There is likely 99.9% of our membership that only dreamed of owning a Corvette when they were 19. How about posting a picture or two. We like pictures here too.

iOS Image - 1941388719.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread