Sep 18, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Corvette Z06
Province
ON
Hello Everybody,

I have 2 front tires from my 2003 Corvette C5 Z06 that are for sale. These are tires that were on the car when I purchased it this August. The previous owner purchased these new 2 seasons ago. I replaced all 4 corners, but these tires are still in good condition with 7/32nds of wear still on them. I realized just how hard it is to find tires, so I thought I'd list them here. I am local to Newmarket, ON and I'm looking for $200/tire OBO.

Let me know if you're interested.

Daniel

Attachments

• Front tires 1.jpg
    Front tires 1.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Front tires 4.jpg
    Front tires 4.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Front tires 6.jpg
    Front tires 6.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Front tires 7.jpg
    Front tires 7.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Front tires 8.jpg
    Front tires 8.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 31
I was told they were runflats, but I do not see any usual markings on the tires that confirm it. The originals to the vehicle were runflats in 2003. These don't look to be, but I actually prefer non-runflats. Thanks for the note Graham.

Daniel

I could do $300 for both, but I'm not looking to travel to deliver them. I understand the distance you'd have to come so that's hopefully okay with you.

Daniel, good luck with the sale. Run Flats were not factory original on a Z06 in 2003. I think that was the question Graham was asking.

If James is not interested try sending a pm to HotRodRon, he has not been on the forum in a fews weeks but might be interested.

Daniel, good luck with the sale. Run Flats were not factory original on a Z06 in 2003. I think that was the question Graham was asking.

If James is not interested try sending a pm to HotRodRon, he has not been on the forum in a fews weeks but might be interested.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll give him a message. I appreciate that.

Just refreshing this post for the Spring season. If anyone is still looking these fronts are still available. Just looking to get rid of them.

Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread