This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C5 Corvette Front Tires For Sale - OEM Goodyear Eagle F1 (265/40R17)

Sep 18, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Corvette Z06
Province
ON
Hello Everybody,

I have 2 front tires from my 2003 Corvette C5 Z06 that are for sale. These are tires that were on the car when I purchased it this August. The previous owner purchased these new 2 seasons ago. I replaced all 4 corners, but these tires are still in good condition with 7/32nds of wear still on them. I realized just how hard it is to find tires, so I thought I'd list them here. I am local to Newmarket, ON and I'm looking for $200/tire OBO.

Let me know if you're interested.

Daniel

Attachments

• Front tires 1.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Front tires 4.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Front tires 6.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Front tires 7.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Front tires 8.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 31
I was told they were runflats, but I do not see any usual markings on the tires that confirm it. The originals to the vehicle were runflats in 2003. These don't look to be, but I actually prefer non-runflats. Thanks for the note Graham.

Daniel

I could do $300 for both, but I'm not looking to travel to deliver them. I understand the distance you'd have to come so that's hopefully okay with you.

Daniel, good luck with the sale. Run Flats were not factory original on a Z06 in 2003. I think that was the question Graham was asking.

If James is not interested try sending a pm to HotRodRon, he has not been on the forum in a fews weeks but might be interested.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll give him a message. I appreciate that.

Just refreshing this post for the Spring season. If anyone is still looking these fronts are still available. Just looking to get rid of them.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread