Votes: 83 58.5%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT1 (1992-1996)

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT5 (1990-1995)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT4 (1996)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
Nice! Ive got an 87 Nassau blue Z51 coupe also, black interior, automatic tho. well over 300 on the clock, but have a new rebuild on the engine and trans. Welcome.
Awesome! Great colour and great car. I bet the black interior looks smart with the blue. Interesting on the Z51, did you have the automatic installed when you did the engine rebuild?

No, it already had it when i got it. it does have the Z51 rpo under arm rest tho. I'm not the original owner. There's now a rebuilt overstuffed 700 R4 in it now with the engine oversized .040 with a hypertec chip so far. The rear end is next. I plan on some intake and head changes and then get a new chip burned. Heck maybe just go with an LS like a few on here have.

Reactions: Rruuff Day and JJTL
No, it already had it when i got it. it does have the Z51 rpo under arm rest tho. I'm not the original owner. There's now a rebuilt overstuffed 700 R4 in it now with the engine oversized .040 with a hypertec chip so far. The rear end is next. I plan on some intake and head changes and then get a new chip burned. Heck maybe just go with an LS like a few on here have.
Neat! I had read in the '87 brochure that the Z51 package was available on the Coupe with manual only, so I was curious. I'm learning something new everyday!

Those are some awesome upgrades. Great to see these C4s are still being driven out there. I've got quite a bit to catch up to your 300k. First I need to figure out tires...

The guy i got it from had done some shady work to it and im thinking he'd swapped the original one for the one in there now. It doesn't quite look the same as the rest of the cars interior but it does have the quick ratio rack and pinion thats in the Z51 and he also changed the composite leaf. That had been confirmed on both as the cooler line blew for the steering 2 years ago due to bad install. It had chafed thru and puked out all the fluid. good thing it happened at canadian tire lol. I got enough fluid to get me home.
Tires. .I'm running a staggered 17 up front and 18s in the back. Nice for the California rake look but I took it to Princeton on the #3 Highway in BC after the engine was rebuilt and the front end dug in. I didn't care for the understeer. Coopers in front and Goodyear F1 suoercar in back. 40 wide in front and 35 out back. Tried 30s in the back , but it rubbed the wishbones. Spacers needed if you want that wide tire. But i digress. My car i got cheap and cost me more than i paid and its fun.

Hello, just checking in. I guess someone was watching one of my posts? My C4 is very groovy. Bet you haven't heard that word in a while? It's my favorite and stems from being a musician many years ago. I love my C4. Black over graphite leather. A four speed plus 3. Just tuned it up with the proper spark plugs. Always had wrong ones in, the early C4s have cast iron heads as I mentioned once before. The correct plugs are shorter and wider. I used an iridium plug,

Denso 4716 Iridium TT Spark Plug ITF20TT *Single*. Every bit worth the expense. My rotor was shot also. This car runs like new now and has plenty of balls for 230 hp and 330 ft lbs torque.​

The wheels are from a 2002 vette, look great and rears are nice and wide. I have Magnaflow exhaust and it sounds real chicky. (another old adjective I am reviving, LOL)

Best of all I traded a 2002 BMW 5 Series for this Corvette. I think I got the better end of the deal. It sits in my garage covered up . Has 90k original miles and is so fun to drive and such a head turner.

There seems to be more and more C4's here lately and I'm interested in just how many there are.

Nice to see that they're getting the recognition they deserve. Production years (13yrs) is second only to the C3 that had 15 yrs.

Please indicate which you have in the sections on engine type.

Both Coupes and Convertibles included in each section -- feel free to comment in a post as to the particulars of your C4 including standard trans or automatic.

Thanks.
1993 coupe LT1

Reactions: Dave91TM
Here is one in for some minor bodywork at my Nephews shop in Frankfurt.
Notice the motorcycle style license plate since the regular Euro style plate don’t fit. Yes they are flexible in Germany when it comes to that.
Heading to Nürburgring next week to see if I can spot an Eray. It’s only about 100km away. If so will post some pictures. I am sure that side trip will be a long shot to spot one.
BC4A7D49-E2B9-4417-8280-80459074E4EC.jpeg

Here is one in for some minor bodywork at my Nephews shop in Frankfurt.
Notice the motorcycle style license plate since the regular Euro style plate don’t fit. Yes they are flexible in Germany when it comes to that.
Heading to Nürburgring next week to see if I can spot an Eray. It’s only about 100km away. If so will post some pictures. I am sure that side trip will be a long shot to spot one.
View attachment 99243Very cool. it seems like c4’s are popular in europe and the middle east

Users who are viewing this thread