jaykran

I'm New Here
Feb 13, 2018
toronto
VetteCoins
New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I have been a longtime Corvette fan and have owned a few. Currently own a 1990 ZR1 that I have wanted since high school. I have had it for about a year and love it .

Need to find a good mechanic that knows how to work on the LT5 , any suggestions would be appreciated.

I live in the north end of Toronto just west of Bradford.

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to the forum! Awesome Corvette! The C4Z's are quite the machines! Before anyone else beats me to it, do you have any pictures of it? We love pictures as it gives us something to look at during winter. What other Corvettes have you had?

Unfortunately our resident Corvette guru just sold his shop and the new owner is moving it to a new location and it's not ready to be opened, but I hope someone else can give you some good advice on where to take it.

Welcome to the forum. Nice car, one of the first I looked at when I made the decision to buy a Corvette.

Try Stevenson Specialty Cars in Port Perry, Ontario. Dave has been around Corvettes for a long time and has an excellent reputation.

Uploaded via Android app.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Awesome Corvette! The C4Z's are quite the machines! Before anyone else beats me to it, do you have any pictures of it? We love pictures as it gives us something to look at during winter. What other Corvettes have you had?

Unfortunately our resident Corvette guru just sold his shop and the new owner is moving it to a new location and it's not ready to be opened, but I hope someone else can give you some good advice on where to take it.
My first Bette was a 1980 4 spd, then a 1992 LT1 6spd and after 20 years without one for various reasons I got my wish last year.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.