Blue ss

2 You're 10
Mar 4, 2010
St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu
VetteCoins
Car
Not yet a owner
Hi everyone,

Sorry for my english... I'm a french speaker.

Last summer I did not find "the one" so I'm restarting the processs and still looking for a used vette.

Two opportunities:

A red 1991 Zr-1, 55 000 km, with some upgrades (25 k $):
RC injectors (high performance), Chip ECM Haibeck, K&N air filter
Greg VanDevender porting, Headers Stainless Steel Work with X-pipe and Borla exhaust, light Flywheel, short stroke Hurst shifter, Dana 44 with 4.10 ratio, Suspension upgrades, stainless steel brakes lines...​

A red 2003 Z06, 93 000 km, bone stock (29 k $)

For those who own a C4 ZR-1 : Does parts availability is a big problem ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my english... I'm a french speaker.

Last summer I did not find "the one" so I'm restarting the processs and still looking for a used vette.

Two opportunities:

A red 1991 Zr-1, 55 000 km, with some upgrades (25 k $):
RC injectors (high performance), Chip ECM Haibeck, K&N air filter
Greg VanDevender porting, Headers Stainless Steel Work with X-pipe and Borla exhaust, light Flywheel, short stroke Hurst shifter, Dana 44 with 4.10 ratio, Suspension upgrades, stainless steel brakes lines...​

A red 2003 Z06, 93 000 km, bone stock (29 k $)

For those who own a C4 ZR-1 : Does parts availability is a big problem ?

Thanks

I'm the owner of this RED '91 ZR-1 you've been looking at. Have you found one yet?
If you have any concerns regarding LT-5 parts, don't worry, plenty available parts and complete engines are available through the USA forum, DRM, Ebay, Jerry's Gasket, LT-5.com and others. :D:canada:

Why are you selling this car? Are you looking into getting something else or are you getting out of Corvettes? The ZR-1 is a beautiful car. I would love to have one some day.

I'll give you the same answer as before... just look at your prior thread LOL :)

The C4s are great and the ZR-1 was the best C4 but the C5 is a better CAR and the Z06 is quite a lot faster also...

My $0.02

I'll give you the same answer as before... just look at your prior thread LOL :)

The C4s are great and the ZR-1 was the best C4 but the C5 is a better CAR and the Z06 is quite a lot faster also...

My $0.02

I love my ZR-1! It's the 3rd ZR-1 between me and my old man! I'm a road racing dude and I'm looking for something less exotic to kick around the track. Even if my ZR-1 does well, it's a bit heavy and I have to hold my self back to keep away from the walls! :nono:

With that said, a Z07 LT1 C4 or a C5 is on my list. I also have a Vandemen F1600 on my list too! :D

Cheer! :canada:

What a fun video to watch. You look like you were doing better when you had that car to follow for a bit.

Next time you go to the track, I suggest you turn on the triangles that show you the optimum line around the track and turn green or red whether you need to get on the gas or need to brake...they have that at the real tracks too don't they? If it's in a video game, it has to be real.:rofl:

Funny, I did not expand the comments and could tell that was a Subaru that was chasing you. They have their own noise.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread