This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C4 MODEL YEARS REVIEW

Agreed! Great colour .

Was that still Nassau Blue in 1991, or a different colour?
Turquois Metallic was only available in 1990 and 1991, there was also a Quasar Blue color, a much darker blue. The Nassau Blue is a very nice shade, I have seen it on some C2 vettes. The Turquois has a greenish hint.

Reactions: JJTL
Turquois Metallic was only available in 1990 and 1991, there was also a Quasar Blue color, a much darker blue. The Nassau Blue is a very nice shade, I have seen it on some C2 vettes. The Turquois has a greenish hint.
Neat! The Turquios Metallic looks awesome. Haven't seen one in person yet.

Neat! The Turquios Metallic looks awesome. Haven't seen one in person yet.
I have had mine for 17 years now and I have only seen one other on the road, that was on a U.S. tour and it was a 1990. Production for 1991 was only about 1600. Gee maybe its worth a bag of money.... hold on to that dream..... its still a C4 (LOL)

Reactions: JJTL
I have had mine for 17 years now and I have only seen one other on the road, that was on a U.S. tour and it was a 1990. Production for 1991 was only about 1600. Gee maybe its worth a bag of money.... hold on to that dream..... its still a C4 (LOL)
Haha, well hopefully I will see yours around some day. If I do see a TM one, I'll know who's it is at least!

Users who are viewing this thread