Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Sold
Like most other guys, I like cars. I’ve always liked cars. All my friends like cars. My 15 yr old son likes cars. And I’m a sucker for a chromed bit of glossy 70s muscle that looks and sounds unlike ANYTHING else on the road today.

I’m an engineer but certainly don’t know how to disassemble or reassemble a car. Always been interested in learning though, so taking in this ‘70 beauty is a 1st step.

But what I really want to celebrate here is this: the guys that allow guys like me to enjoy cars like this. Where would we be without the Master Mechanic. Most 70s cars would be dead already or slowly disintegrating. Thanks to guys like Ziggy, and I imagine many in this forum, we all can enjoy these cars. We can DRIVE these cars. We can be proud that we grew up in a time when driving a car was also about STYLE, not just function.

So hats off to you Zig, and the others on here who restore cars just for the love of real beauty. After all, who else is going to notice that it’s been sprayed with 6 layers of Lizard Skin ceramic and sound deadening spray? Just the mechanic. But I would say Thank You for helping me live a piece of history in this gorgeous old Vette. Even if my wife and daughter don’t get it…….