This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C1 Key set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach 1962

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Aug 22, 2011
Oshawa, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1972 Stingray
Hey all!
I found a really cool set of uncut keys/fob in my late grandfathers desk drawer for a 50's C1
They've never been used and would be perfect for someone with one of that sweet vintage
I'm hoping to get around $350 for them (some 'vette guys told me that's what I should get at a cruise night a few months ago)
Open to offers though

Attachments

• DSC01850.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01848.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01851.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01849.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 3
What!? Another Corvette site? I feel so hurt!

Seriously though, I love the attitude and respect everyone has on this forum and the atmosphere. It's not like the other Corvette forum is bad or anything like that. It's an invaluable resource with more member than I could ever hope we could get. I just hope when people visit the other forums on the web that they always feel at home here and visit often to post thoughts, questions or cool things they find and that the small, close community here is something you can't find anywhere else.

You would have much more luck with this item on the other forums though, but I hope we can find a buyer for you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread