We are still taking deposits for the C-8, the car is beautiful I must say. We have a few in our showroom for viewing purposes only, and usually a few others waiting to be delivered. The showroom colours are Rapid Blue and Red Mist Metallic, if that is your choice of colour.
Where for art thou Romeo?

• Haha
Reactions: Dale124
We are still taking deposits for the C-8, the car is beautiful I must say. We have a few in our showroom for viewing purposes only, and usually a few others waiting to be delivered. The showroom colours are Rapid Blue and Red Mist Metallic, if that is your choice of colour.
How long is your current list for 2021? And how many more do you think you will get?

We have over 40 orders in right now, obviously they all don't have TPW's...nothing is guaranteed, but we are very hopeful to get 80 for the season.
That sounds about right as they are on track to build about the same number as they did last year if all goes well and MY21 ends in July.

We are at 102 on C-8 Corvettes, they are a beautiful car for sure!!! If interested in getting on the list call my cell phone at 905-396-4181.

Reactions: canadiansteelman
Here is the exact memo received from a USA Chevrolet dealer from GM.

Due to continued overwhelming response to the 2021 Corvette and to avoid false customer expectations, it will be necessary to suspend the ability to create a sold order (SRE) beginning March 26, 2021. This does not prevent you from processing existing sold orders (SRE) within allocation, nor creating and processing a normal stock order (TRE). Unplanned downtime has impacted the overall 2021 Model Year Corvette production schedule. We are suspending SRE’s now in an effort to avoid cancelling orders that will not be built within the current schedule and disappointing customers in the process. We anticipate you will be able to submit orders for 2022MY Corvettes in early July.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.