Oct 8, 2018
Northern Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06 3LZ LBR-MT
Province
ON
Being the proud new owner of my first Corvette I wanted to personalize its' parking spot in the garage so I came up with the idea of framing my cars build/order sheet (window sticker) and placing it on the wall beside the Vettes' parking spot.

I had a 3/4" thick oak board laying around that I ripped, sanded and built a picture frame. I custom ordered the frame matting to match the colour of my car (close) and I also ordered the upgraded glass. I'm rather pleased with the results so I decided to share!

The dealer ordered me a replacement window sticker from the manufacturer at no charge!

IMG_2843.jpg

Being the proud new owner of my first Corvette I wanted to personalize its' parking spot in the garage so I came up with the idea of framing my cars build/order sheet (window sticker) and placing it on the wall beside the Vettes' parking spot.

I had a 3/4" thick oak board laying around that I ripped, sanded and built a picture frame. I custom ordered the frame matting to match the colour of my car (close) and I also ordered the upgraded glass. I'm rather pleased with the results so I decided to share!

The dealer ordered me a replacement window sticker from the manufacturer at no charge!

View attachment 31950
Mine was ripped so I got a ”reissue” as well.
The dealer obtained mine as a "reissue" direct from the factory!

That is a fine job of framing your sticker. I have mine in a binder with all the other little collectable brochures and paper on the car.
Yours shows much better. 👍

View attachment 31950
Nice man!! Awesome!!

• Happy
Reactions: Cobravenomous
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread