Northern Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06 3LZ LBRMT
  • C7
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • You're Liked
Being the proud new owner of my first Corvette I wanted to personalize its' parking spot in the garage so I came up with the idea of framing my cars build/order sheet (window sticker) and placing it on the wall beside the Vettes' parking spot.

I had a 3/4" thick oak board laying around that I ripped, sanded and built a picture frame. I custom ordered the frame matting to match the colour of my car (close) and I also ordered the upgraded glass. I'm rather pleased with the results so I decided to share!

The dealer ordered me a replacement window sticker from the manufacturer at no charge!

IMG_2843.jpg

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province / State
Alberta
  • You're 5
  • C7
  • Alberta
  • You're Celebrated
  • Show Off
  • Hot Chili
great idea and you did great job building it... :thumbs:

Black 03 Z06

Staff member
Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Awards
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province / State
Ontario
  • You're 5
  • Hot Chili
  • You're Celebrated
  • C5
  • Ontario
  • You're a Regular
My tires are worn out wonder if they will give me a reissue. :Biggrin:

Seriously very nice work and it is indeed a limited edition print. Cool.:thumbs:

ddgermann

6000 RPM Poster
Power User
Beta
Jul 1, 2017
Awards
Edmonton & Thailand
VetteCoins
Car
2017 3LZ Z06 Z07
  • Alberta
  • C7
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • Seriously Rich
  • King of the Post
Being the proud new owner of my first Corvette I wanted to personalize its' parking spot in the garage so I came up with the idea of framing my cars build/order sheet (window sticker) and placing it on the wall beside the Vettes' parking spot.

I had a 3/4" thick oak board laying around that I ripped, sanded and built a picture frame. I custom ordered the frame matting to match the colour of my car (close) and I also ordered the upgraded glass. I'm rather pleased with the results so I decided to share!

The dealer ordered me a replacement window sticker from the manufacturer at no charge!

View attachment 31950
Mine was ripped so I got a ”reissue” as well.
The dealer obtained mine as a "reissue" direct from the factory!
That is a fine job of framing your sticker. I have mine in a binder with all the other little collectable brochures and paper on the car.
Yours shows much better. 👍

JCWP

Regular
Oct 8, 2016
Awards
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2016 C7 convertible
  • C7
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • You're Liked

View attachment 31950
Nice man!! Awesome!!

• Happy
Reactions: Cobravenomous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)