In an incredible stroke of luck, was chatting with a dealer back in April and he had just been made aware of a C8 build in process where the customer had to bail on the purchase. No ability to change the build...just available as is if I wanted it for MSRP. Being in the right place at the right time, I jumped at it and, now that I have her, not sure I'd change a thing! 3LT HTC, Amplify Orange with Sky Cool Grey interior, Z51, a few other options, also swapped out the summer tires for AS...this is not gonna be a garage princess! She's in now for PPF and ceramic interior / exterior...then it's drive time!
Ok, DAM jealous !! Beautiful car and in my colour. 👍🏻👍🏻

In an incredible stroke of luck, was chatting with a dealer back in April and he had just been made aware of a C8 build in process where the customer had to bail on the purchase. No ability to change the build...just available as is if I wanted it for MSRP. Being in the right place at the right time, I jumped at it and, now that I have her, not sure I'd change a thing! 3LT HTC, Amplify Orange with Sky Cool Grey interior, Z51, a few other options, also swapped out the summer tires for AS...this is not gonna be a garage princess! She's in now for PPF and ceramic interior / exterior...then it's drive time!

Congrats!! Beautiful car! I got mine and my friends in a very similar fashion in the last few months like that. If you don't mind me asking which dealership was this?
2023 c8 HTC - 2lt ceramic matrix grey with gt2 seats (2 tone) - orangeville - msrp (mine)
2023 c8 coupe - 2lt torch red z51 with gt2 seats - st catherines - msrp (friends)
Pretty much got them with no wait, but were pre-spec'd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Bloody fantastic, congrats 👍🏻👍🏻

Sent you a PM 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.