Look like this Larry
1600214904227.png
1600214904227.png

Is not on a Blue one but Bronze fits extremely well on many colors. I do think it will look extremely well on your car, I personally like darker shades of bronze just like the one in the pics, This one is our FS06 in a "Bronze Chrome" finish ( matte clear coat)
I really like that color, and think it would look great with as well, stuck between the F10, FG08 and the SS1.1 so many good choices available!

Im going ELB as well and planning on going Bronze as well, more towards the gold rather than brown shade. Hopefully tie it into the natural interior

Reactions: Dik
Try looking at strasse wheels. Mine should be here this week or so. View attachment 75242
Beautiful wheels man! Are you comfortable sharing the price? I bought a set of regular wheels for my winter tires and they were C$400 each new, but plain black. Your used wheels would be excellent for anyone who wants a set of winter tires. Or you could put winters on yourself ;) !

Try looking at strasse wheels. Mine should be here this week or so. View attachment 75242
Beautiful wheels man! Are you comfortable sharing the price? I bought a set of regular wheels for my winter tires and they were C$400 each new, but plain black. Your used wheels would be excellent for anyone who wants a set of winter tires. Or you could put winters on yourself ;) !

Don’t mind sharing cost. $8200 US includes three piece rims rubber and sensors. I needed custom for my ZR8X Supervettes package.

Don’t mind sharing cost. $8200 US includes three piece rims rubber and sensors. I needed custom for my ZR8X Supervettes package.

my existing rims have 3 inch spacers. That’s why I want to sell them. Kinda useless once the new ones get here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.