Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I just wanted to give Manny a huge shout out and thank-you! It was my first formal visit and he was nothing short of professional and courteous! Not only did he have a full stable of Vettes at his house already but I showed up as well as 2 CTS-V's. So, even on a busy day like this and a holiday for that matter, he still managed to squeeze me in for a L/S fuel pump swap and to remove my faulty EBCM!!! I'm very happy, and I'll be back again! It was also nice to meet some of the the other guys there too! Envo, Steve, Nick, Rich and one other guy(I'm very sorry that I can't remember your name). I had a great good friday hanging with you guys and an even better one knowing that my gas gauge actually reads right...finally!:coolgleam::coolgleam::coolgleam:

I'll try and post the few pics that I have at a later date.:D

After being burnt so many times over crappy service(whether it's at a restaurant, dealership, garage,etc.), I'm huge on customer service. If it sucks then I'm out! Manny was nothing but first class all the way. I was really impressed. I'm not trying to kiss ass or anything, just pleasantly surprised/impressed. I WILL be back again! Good service is hard to find. It was such a relaxed but welcoming environment while waiting for my car. Even the other guys that were there with their Vettes were a great group of guys. Just a great first impression. Very happy. Even happier now that my gas gauge doesn't lie to me about how much fuel's left in the tank!:D:D

After being burnt so many times over crappy service(whether it's at a restaurant, dealership, garage,etc.), I'm huge on customer service. If it sucks then I'm out! Manny was nothing but first class all the way. I was really impressed. I'm not trying to kiss ass or anything, just pleasantly surprised/impressed. I WILL be back again! Good service is hard to find. It was such a relaxed but welcoming environment while waiting for my car. Even the other guys that were there with their Vettes were a great group of guys. Just a great first impression. Very happy. Even happier now that my gas gauge doesn't lie to me about how much fuel's left in the tank!:D:D

Good to hear LSX -- and sounds like you're as happy with Manny's service as all of us are. Yes: customer service to the nth degree. He's the best.
I'm looking forward to some of that Sunday morning --- He's installing my new LG exhaust system and tuning the ECU and TCU. Can't wait.

Couldn't make yesterday -- had a busy Good Friday celebs.
Sounds like you'll be back soon so maybe next time I'll drop by.

Cheers,
Colin

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333856107.368937.jpg My baby on the hoist. Manny, doing a great job on my fuel pump! Sorry dude! It looked like a crappy job to do!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333856143.146867.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333856143.146867.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333856180.978748.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333856180.978748.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 8
Good to hear LSX -- and sounds like you're as happy with Manny's service as all of us are. Yes: customer service to the nth degree. He's the best.
I'm looking forward to some of that Sunday morning --- He's installing my new LG exhaust system and tuning the ECU and TCU. Can't wait.

Couldn't make yesterday -- had a busy Good Friday celebs.
Sounds like you'll be back soon so maybe next time I'll drop by.

Cheers,
Colin

Oh man, those LG's are not only going to sound good, they'll make a huge power difference(especially with a tune)!!

I'm sure I'll run into you at Manny's place sooner then later. LOL!:D

Oh man, those LG's are not only going to sound good, they'll make a huge power difference(especially with a tune)!!

I'm sure I'll run into you at Manny's place sooner then later. LOL!:D

LOL, LG will be nice for sure but I dropped by Manny's last week for a chat and saw a couple s/charger installs that caught my eye (with corresponding astonishing #'s)-- As Will Smith said: " I GOT TO GET ME ONE-A- DESE!" :D

Maybe next spring, we'll see.

For now a little LG sampling with a couple tunes will be so nice.:D

Pics above look good. Manny has fun in the garage with everything Corvette. He's right at home there (literally:rofl:)

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.