I'm New Here
Feb 11, 2019
Belmont
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Corvette Sting
Province
USA
customers be aware I brought my 2019 Corvette Stingray in for its very first oil change got back to the house and noticed the right front wheel had road rash on the wheel had a hard time try to convince them that it happen on their watch Being I had washed the car the week before and had not left the garage until bring it to their shop for the oil change I had to wind up bring it to Better Business Bureau attention where they corrected the problem right away they said please bring your Corvette in and and we will refinish the wheel I said one better yet I'll bring in the wheel itself ! nothing but problems with those people be aware

Glad to hear you persisted and are getting the rash fixed. Happy B-Day and welcome the adult version of "Happiest Place on Earth".

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
When you drop your vehicle off any place for service always write down the exact speedo reading , that way you can tell if it was taken for a joy ride. I'd seriuosly would look under your car to see if nothing else was marked up.

True that Michael... Long ways back I had my 280Z in for brakes... Had an extra 70km on it when I picked it up... Challenged the shop and they said they needed to test drive it and because it was close to lunchtime, the tech just took it home... Never went back to them...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.